There are multiple ways of getting a game from GameORE.
▪ Google Play (free) - Click on the appropriate link to go to the Google Play game profile. Once there, press the "Install" button, provided your device is compatible with the game. After that, the setup file will be sent to your device for installation.
▪ App Store - Find the game via iTunes and log into your account. Confirm you want to buy the game. Select your method of payment. Confirm and you're ready!
▪ Steam (purchase only) - Head over to Strategy First, our Steam publishers and get our game after you have installed Steam on your computer. You can always refer to here for more information.
▪ Desura (purchases / free) - After downloading and installing Desura on your computer, go to our Desura profile and click on "Install Game". Then, run Desura on your computer and select which game you want to play from the "Play" section. You can always refer to here for more information.
▪ Paypal (purchaces only) - After clicking on the appropriate link, you will be promted to the Paypal page to pay before you download the installation files. After that, you will get our game on your computer for you to install.
▪ Amazon Mobile App (free) - Click on the appropriate link to go to the Amazon Mobile App game profile. On the right, click on the "Buy now with 1-Click" button and follow the instructions that follow.
All transactions for GameORE game use highly secured systems. The actual money transfers are handled either by Paypal, Steam or Desura. At no time does GameORE has access to your credit card information.
Currently, we offer games only in English and in Greek. However, due to our expanding gaming audience, please check back regularly to see if we added your language to the list.
Some of our players informed us that some crashes occur at random parts of the game. The development team is already investigating the reports in order to fix the issue as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience the issue has caused.
A common cause of crashes is insufficient working memory due to other programs running at the same time in the background.